Our Campground Policy
THOSE WHO ARE DISOBEYING RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE CAMPGROUND, NO REFUNDS!
1. Seasonal Campers are responsible for the up keep of their own campsite.
2. Golf Carts must be driven by a responsible person.
3. Golf Carts: Only occasional trips through the campground are permissible during the hours of 8am - 11:00pm. NO HORSEPLAY!
4. Golf Cart Owner and Driver are Responsible for damage and/or injury.
5. Pets Permitted: Must be tied-up, leashed & quiet. Do Not Leave Pets Unattended.
6. Quiet Hours: 11pm-8am, Loud Music Prohibited at all times.
7. Persons in an Intoxicated state OR using Profanity will be asked to LEAVE the park.
8. Management is not responsible for Personal Property.
9. NO firearms or fireworks permitted
10. Damaging &/or cutting of TREES is a $50 FINE.
11. No Fishing in Swimming Area.
12. Swimming Hours: 9:00am-Dusk.
13. Children Under 16 MUST be accompanied by an Adult to Swim.
14. Guests must park at camper’s campsite.
15. Those driving around the campground for purpose other than coming or leaving the
campground WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. Speed Limit is 5 Mph, No loud cars or motorcycles
16. Season Passes are to be used on weekends, some weekdays, and not to exceed 92 days
total. Reminder: Campgrounds are not a place of RESIDENCE.
17. No LITTERING, When bags are full place at roadside of your campsite.
18. NO GLASS BOTTLES!!!
19. No Bicycles after Dark
20. NO working caravans
21. All campfires need to be extinguished before retiring for the night and when leaving the site
unattended. **Do Not burn glueboard**
22. Visitors: All persons not accounted for at time of Campsite registration. Visitors pay $2.00
admission and must leave by 11:00pm.
23. All Children Must be Accompanied by an Adult At All Times.
24. Leaves shall be taken care of on your own site. Do Not blow them into other sites or on the driveway.